Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Circus is Coming!

Hi friends,
Like you, I have a loved one with an irrational fear of clowns, and I share your frustration over the lack of opportunities to use this for our amusement.  That's why I've created,
 A fun-filled extravaganza big-top of your very own, to populate with your favorite axe-wielding serial killers, diabolical vivisectionists, sadistic psychopaths and alcohol-dependent woodland creatures kidnapped from their homes and enslaved for public entertainment, watching... waiting... for their moment to STRIKE!!!
When fully assembled, the circus big-top consists of the roof and support frame as separate pieces, so that your victims players can venture indoors... IF THEY DARE.

Seriously folks, this is my first attempt at designing a cardstock model and it came out great on the third try, so with an 0-2 count I got a hit!  If I can put together some reasonable directions, and have sufficient positive feedback, I may make this available to the public somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Very good! I have a great deal of trouble with roofs that taper to a point!

    ReplyDelete