Monday, September 7, 2020

Christmas Scenario

 I was cleaning up some files on my laptop, and found this gem from three years ago, back when I painted some old Grenadier C'thulu detectives and gangsters.


December 23rd

The tenement of Mary and Joey Baggadonetts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.


Mary was decorating the corner of the tiny studio apartment she and Joey had designated, “Da Nursery”, when Joey burst through the door.


“Pack yer tings Mary, we gots ta get outta here.”


“Whatsamatta Joey, is da heat on?”


“Woise, da Iggles is playin’ da Cowboys dis weekend, an you know what dat means...”


“King Harry gots da Romos comin’ ta town!  Whadda we gonna do, Joey?”


“We’s gonna go up North”…


“Wheah up North, Joey?”


“Ta Nazareth.”


“But Joey… I can’t make dat drive!  Da baby is gonna come any second now!”


“An so’s Harry… wit’ da Romos.”


Anyway, I have no idea where to go from here.  If I somehow make this into a game, I'll probably use Larger Than Life from Two Hour Wargames.


No comments:

Post a Comment